5 Startups In Jaipur To Look Out For
Jaipur is known for its natural beauty but today it is considered as the most capable city for triumphant startups. The pink city is gaining momemtum as a startup city. The city take pride in giving birth to a host of startups. Let’s have a look at some of these:-
- GirnarSoft is a brand that owns portals like Gaadi.com, Zigwheels and CarDekho.com. It was founded by two brothers- Anurag and Amit Jain after they were inspired by an Auto Exposition held in Delhi in 2008. The portal initially started in 2012 and today has a turnover of 4.5 million dollars.
Phone no: 0141 422 4400
- Yufta is a leading platform for fashion apparels that houses a vast collection for women and a limited collection for men and kids. Yufta was founded in the year 2013 by Ravi and Ritesh Khandelwal and Tarun Sharma.
Phone no: 7073995222
- Myly is a leading learning platform for students that help them connect with educators all across the nation. Not only does this platform connect students to educators but also parents to educators.
Phone no: 233-244-892-983
- Lifcare is a platform that offers pharmaceutical services. This startup focuses on areas of chronic illnesses and allows patients or customers to sign-up for prescription medication and also educates them on managing chronic diseases so that they (the patients) can lead a healthy lifestyle thereafter.
Phone no: 83020-32000
- Blue Box Media is a leading portal, founded in 2011 in Jaipur by Pawas Jain & Deepanshu Khandelwal. This brand, Blue Box Media, is the parent company which owns and runs two platforms viz The Tech Portal & Springtide. The Tech Portal aims to generate a visual stage for India’s surging and swelling youth, covering comprehensive technology, digital changes and India’s heaving startup environment.
You can also read about the latest trends in digital marketing and advertising of brands ad businesses.
Phone no: 9799384878