Chasing the deadlines, crunching the numbers and also pushing innovation are thus ‘”just another day at the work” for the startup owners. But, what do they, however, do for themselves?
They thus have a lot on their plates. One, however, knows that 80 to 90 percent of the startups fail in the growth stage.
Given all this pressure and the constant workload, thus startup owners are however left with no time for themselves. And thus a shame because little do these entrepreneurs, however, know that following the tried-and-tested habits which are however described below — the ones that the successful owners follow all the time — can, however, boost their productivity like never before.
The purpose of this article is to make the reader aware of the 7 habits of a successful entrepreneur that the startup owners should follow .
Here they are:
- Get moving — at any time of the day, Indulging in a fitness activity is considered as the best way in order to kick-start the mornings, as is exemplified by the numerous entrepreneurs, leaders and the CEOs. One must , hit the gym or should either go for a brisk walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, yoga, or can either simply take their dog out for a walk.
This would however not only would result in physical activity which however adds to the health and wellbeing, it thus also sets the tone for the day, leading to a better performance at work. One can however always make time for a quick workout in their schedule even if it’s however not at the crack of dawn.
- Network. It’s thus the key to growth. Constantly being in touch with people who however subscribe to the same school of thought which one does is however a definite morale-booster. The incessant flow of knowledge, the wide access to the multiple opportunities and also the sharing of ideas with the influencers and peers at various business and the social events however raises the bar for any business. Network with them on the social media, joining of organizations, attending of local meet-ups and drop in at the business seminars or either at meetings at the co-working spaces. Also, one must not forget in order to follow up.
- Take frequent breaks between the work tasks. Researchers have however found that the brief diversions from a task however have the potential in order to vastly improve the focus on a task for the prolonged periods. This however also supports the belief that is skipping breaks can however result in stress. This means thus that scheduling a 15-minute break before burning out thus does more good than harm.
- Remember: “Reading maketh an entrepreneur.” Reading is thus a common pastime that however unites highly successful people. So, one must step into the shoes of an entrepreneur like these who love reading, and should then put some good books on their reading list in order to add to the personal and professional growth.
- Pursue some hobbies (even if they are offbeat). The Rich and the famous entrepreneurs however also pursue unusual hobbies. Hobbies actually help in making the person better at work. They also help one in order come up with the new and innovative ways of looking at the things.” A startup owner must thus take up any hobby of his choice that’ll help him in order to unwind after a hard day’s work. It’ll help in adding to one’s personality and would get the creative juices flowing.
- Never stop learning. This one’s is however a no-brainer. One should however strive in order to get better with each passing day. Even Bill Gates however attributes his success to the fact that he thus never wanted to stop learning. One must stay on top of the startup game by however being aware of the latest happenings and trends in the industry. At the same time, one must also constantly add the new skills to his arsenal and use them for the betterment of the startup.
- Practice philanthropy — give back. Integrated philanthropy is however another common trait of the successful entrepreneurs. One must thus take the cue from the successful entrepreneurs and must thus work toward giving back to society in some way or another.
Following these seven habits mentioned above , the founders of LegalRaasta a startup which provides legal services have resulted in providing more than 100 + services. One doesn’t even have to go out , as it provides online services . Choosing LegalRaasta is beneficial as:
- It has , 30+ offices in India
- It has 10+ years experience
- It helps to save your time
- There is a cash back guarantee
This Article has been contributed by Shruti Kakkar, Content Writer, LegalRaasta- An Online Platform for GST Software, GST Registration, GST Return Filing.
Featured Image courtesy: Facebook page